Talk N Text Borrow Call and Text Promo 2014-2015

Good news to all Talk N Text Katropa subscribers, you can now borrow call and text for some important matter if you don’t have any balance in your account.

You can call or text your friends if there are something important to be discussing anytime. And you know guys; I happened this to me last night. I don’t do my assignment because I left my notebook to my classmate’s bag. So, because of this promo of TNT I’ll text my classmate immediately. I’m very thankful to Talk N Text!

Here is what I’m really done!

How to borrow Text from TNT?
- 4 SMS to all networks
- Plus 1 peso airtime
- Valid for 1 day of use
- P5.00 will be deducted in the next top up
- Simply dial: *7572

How to borrow Call from TNT?
- 1 minute call to TNT and Smart Subscribers
- Plus 1 peso airtime
- Valid for 1 day of use
- P6.50 will be deducted in the next top up
- Simply dial: *7871
- To call, just dial: *797 + 11 digit SMART/TNT Number

Once you had already borrowed call, you cannot borrow text until you have not paid your outstanding balance. The payment will be deducted for the next top up. Have fun and enjoy!