Boxing is for the Macho Man - Mayweather vs. Alvarez September 14 2013

Boxing is for the Macho Man, it develops attractive muscles and body. Just like Conelo Alvarez and Floyd Mayweather.

This coming September 14, 2013 the will meet in the ring at MGM Grand Las Vegas Nevada. This title (SUPER WELTERWEIGHT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP) bout is the bout of no looses because both of them has no looses. Mayweather, 44 win, 0 loose and 0 draw while Alvarez has 42 win, 0 loose and 1 draw.

Mayweather is the idol of my lady cousin and she even in love to Mayweather even some of my Filipino friend admire Mayweather. In his mighty punch and he knows how to win and where to win, he is a wise man. No wonder my lady cousin fall in love to him. But sometimes she said he is he or she? Because he refuse to accept the match between Pacquiao. But to me personally I don't doubt that she is, for I know he is macho. 

Conelo Alvarez, a young boxing star which want to step up his rank. You know guys I never watch Alvarez fight since before, so I don't have any idea Alvarez's about. Just I see this September 14, 2013 what will be the performance of Conelo.

If your question may like this: