David and Goliath - Pacquiao vs Rios November 23 2013

This match is like a match of David and Goliath, I said this because Rios is an American (he is like Goliath in the concept of country) and Pacquiao a Filipino and he like David but inside the ring who will be David or Goliath?

Let's watch in this date, we will know also in this event if age affect the strength (Pacquiao is older than Rios). Pacquios has 54 match all-in-all, 47 win, 5 looses, 2 draws and 38 KOs record while Rios 35 match all-in-all, 31 win, 1 loos, 1 draw and 23 KOs record. In this static Pacquiao has advantage because he has a lot of match compared to Rios. But in looses Rios has only 1 loose while Pacquiao have 5 looses.

As a Filipino a matured boxer in my younger age I still trust Pacquiao but my friend and cousin trust Rios because the said Pacquiao time is over but I said there is ring, they have their globs, there is a belt, there is a referee and a judge that will tell who will be winner. So, let's watch this match.

If we will base in astrology and numerology Pacquiao has a great advantage, know this.

Some of my American friend as an American they patronize Rios, they trust Rios they said because he has a magnificent skill in boxing as a knockout artist, imagine out of 31 win 23 is made  by knockout. As an American he said we are American's we will not let our flag drop to the ground.

In my mind this match is the revival of match of David and Goliath in the person of Manny Pacquiao and Brandon Rios. Hahahaha! What do you think?

So, to fellow boxer enthusiast and to my colleague in boxing career and my old friend in boxing arena. We must not miss this fight, I this fight will exciting one because it is a title bout and a lot of things to happen after this match.

Friends and colleagues in a boxing career please make a comment as soon as possible about this match and it will be documented our group.

If your question may like this:

Where can I watch Pacquiao vs Rios? - Pacquiao vs Rios
Where can I watch Mayweather vs Alvarez? - Mayweather vs Alvarez