TRI15 TNT Promo: Valid for 1 day

It is a call and text promo. Aside from Gaan Unli Trio 10 Talk N Text released another latest promo which is called Gaan Unli Trio Plus 15. The promo package having a UnliText to 3 networks, the TNT, Smart, SUN telecommunication network. Plus 10 minutes call to TNT and Smart subscribers.
It only cost P15. I used this promo to call my friend regarding to our assignment in College Algebra. It's because I found out some mistakes in calculating the expressions. And I want to correct it. And I thanks to TNT promos that give me a chance to contact my friend. I really satisfy the said promo. It was convenient for registration. Hustle Free.

Here what I have done and benefits after successful registration.
- P15 only
- Valid for 1 day of use
- UnliText to TNT, Smart, SUN telecommunication network
- Plus 10 minutes calls to TNT and Smart
- Text TRI15 to 4545

Also Available:

  • TRI20 - P20, 2 days UNLI-Text to TNT/SMART/SUN plus 20 minutes call to TNT/SMART.

If your load is only P10 you can register to Gaan Unli Trio 10. Let's enjoy this! Or else you use the Blog Search to search what promo you want to register.