Talk 'N Text Promo - Top 4 call, mobile internet and Text Promo most search

As I open my blog, I see that there are Top 4 most search promos of talk 'n text. Definitely, this promos are still active since 2012 up this year 2013. I know why people take this promo because it suitable for the budget and convenient to everybody.

And I also use those promos when I text and call to my friends, surfing in the web for my projects. I hope everybody are very excited to know what are those Top 4 most search promos of talk 'n text and here they are.

Top 4 call, mobile internet and Text Promo:

KATOK15, KATOK10 to 3533
UA300 Promo of Talk 'N Text 2013 - Valid 1 month Unlimited text to all networks
Internet Surf Promo for only 99 pesos valid for 30 days

And here we go! Take your time to examine what promo suitable for you!