Talk 'N Text Promo - Top 4 call, mobile internet and Text Promo most search

As I open my blog, I see that there are Top 4 most search promos of talk 'n text. Definitely, this promos are still active since 2012 up this year 2013. I know why people take this promo because it suitable for the budget and convenient to everybody.

And I also use those promos when I text and call to my friends, surfing in the web for my projects. I hope everybody are very excited to know what are those Top 4 most search promos of talk 'n text and here they are.

Top 4 call, mobile internet and Text Promo:

- KATOK15, KATOK10 to 3533
- UA300 Promo of Talk 'N Text 2013 - Valid 1 month Unlimited text to all networks
- Internet Surf Promo for only 99 pesos valid for 30 days

And here we go! Take your time to examine what promo suitable for you!