Talk 'N Text Call and Text Promo: AP20 valid of 1 day


The new Talk 'N Text Call and Text Promo. It was AP20 which have a Unlimited text to all and unlimited call to Talk 'N Text na katropa.It's a nice combination, you have unli-text plus unli-call.

I tried to register to this promo and I successfully registered, no hustle, it so good. I registered my registration by texting AP20 and send to 4545 and I received the further instructions from Talk 'N Text on how to use the promo, I recieved, "you are now registered to AP20, you have unlimited text to all and unlimited call to TNT na katropa, valid for one day, you can call from 10pm-10am and 12nn-6pm also valid for one day".

To use the AP20 Call promo you need to dial *4747 and the 11 digits number of Talk 'N Text that you are going to call. Just look like this *474709498978231.

To avail this promo, you have to load at least 20 pesos or above and maintain one peso balance.