Unli Facebook valid for 1 day - Talk 'N text Mobile Promo

For almost 2 hours of searching for FB browsing, I got FB Talk 'N Text Promo. Facebook Mobile App still running up today, you know guys I try it. It is just for 10 pesos of load balance you can now enjoy 1 day unlimited accessing your Facebook account. 

Registering this promo are very easy and hustle free for all Talk 'N Text Subscribers. After I done registering I access my account immediately and chat with my friends and co-workers.
How to register Facebook Mobile App?
- 10 pesos of load balance in you acccount
- 1 day validity
- Just text FB10 and send it to 211

Also Available:

  • PISO FB - PESO FB - 10 Minutes.

Enjoy your day with your unlimited facebook, just share it this information to your friends. Let them know what is go to day.