Unlimited text for only P5 - TNT Promos

Yahooooo! I can now send unlimited text to my friends for only 5 pesos of load. I discover this promo when I for get to load, In middle of the night, I having a very good conversation with client, which he want to buy my Pixma Canon 2772 Printer.

In that time, I will the give him a prize, but I have running out of load. I check my load balance and I have only 5 pesos load. So I think it, what kind of registration I'm going to do and my transaction is very important.

I remember that last week I received message from TNT which the their newest promo and I saved it in my Draft. Oh! See the registration.

- I text U5 and I send it to 4545.
- Unlimited text to TNT and Smart subscribers.
- Valid for 1 hour.

Also Available:

  • UNLI15 - P5, Valid for 12 hours, UNLI-Text to TNT/SMART.
Oh TNT, Thank you so much! You save my transaction.