TNT promos search

Loading...
NEW/LATEST TNT Promo - You can select whatever promo you want to register, feel Free to view the TNT Promo page NOW!:
>>>

LIST OF NEW TNT PROMOS

New Promos! GU15 | T20 | TP20 | TP10 | TRI15 | AL30 | ON30 | KT20 | FCT30

> > >FREE FB

Talk 'N Text Promo 2013 - How to borrow load from 7572

The latest promo of Talk 'N Text 2013 which is you can borrow 1 peso regular load
 and 4 text to all network. For emergency use and convenient for you power by Talk 'N Text.

I been running out of load in my friend exciting conversation. Oh, my friend gave this Talk 'N Text promo which she had been using this.

I dial *7572 and then I press call, then I wait the beep finished. Talk 'N Text Replies me that I successfully borrow the load and that 5 pesos will be deducted on the next top up.

Take note guys, you can borrow again if you paid you 5 pesos credit from Talk 'N Text.
To all Talk N Text subscribers, if you have relatives, love ones and friends that are using SUN or Smart Buddy Mobile Network operator, you can share them the exciting promos of SUN or Smart Buddy.

If you are SUN user just visit:>>> SUN Unlimited Promos
If you are Smart Buddy Subscriber user just visit:>>> Smart Unlimited Promos