UA300, UnliSurf, Internet Surf, KATOK10 and KATOK15 - TNT Promos 2012 - 2013

UA300, UnliSurf, Internet Surf, KATOK10 and KATOK15  - The top 4 promos of Text 'N Text which from 2012 up to prensent year, 2013 are still running. Those the most wanted to used by TNT subcribers. Also the most search TNT promos.

Like me, as a TNT subscribers, I want to know all the latest and newest promo of TNT, it because I want to make updated at all the time. In terms of business I need to call and even text to my clients, costumer and even employees.

So, I think it is very advantage to me to get update. 


UA300 - Unlimited text to all network valid for 1 month. Register Here!

KATOK10 and KATOK15 - Unlimited 2-ways and 3-ways call valid for 1 day. Register Here!

UnliSurf - Browsing all websites valid for 1 day. Register Here!

Internet Surf - 50mb valid for 30 days. Register Here!


I hope you enjoy, I shared this onto you because like me, everybody want to be updated to those TNT Promos. And you can stay up here for some promos to be launch by TNT. Thanks TNT!

If you want to vote about the Networks that provide promos you can visit All Network Promos. Just vote there if what network are you in.